Solid Horizontal Bamboo Flooring – Vietnam
- Product name: Solid Horizontal Bamboo Flooring, Bamboo Solid Flooring.
- Product code: BF01
- Material: 100% Organic bamboo, premium more than 3 years Vietnamese “Luong” bamboo.
- Color: Carbonized
- Dimension (L x W x H): 1200 x 127 x 15 mm or 960 x 96 x 15 mm (or customers’ requests)
- Surface Texture: Smooth
- Surface Finish: Semi-Gloss
- Coating: UV Varnish or water-based finishes
- Edging: Square Edge
- Moisture content: 8%-10%
- Joint: Tongue and Groove (T&G)
- Janka Rating: 6.9
- VOC Rating: E0
- Formaldehyde emission = 0.01 ppm, meet all standards of US (CARB P2), EU (SE0), Japan (F4*).
- Installation: Floating, Glue down, Nail down
- Packing: Plastic films with carton box
- Boards per Pack: 06
- Domestic Warranty: 25 years durability against delamination
- Commercial Warranty: 10 year durability against delamination
- Certificates: FSC, BCSI, ISO9001:2015.
- MOQ: 1000 m2
- Sample lead time: 3-7 working days
- Deliverly Time: Within 30 days after receiving the deposit
- Payment Term: 30% T/T deposit in advance
- Eco-friendly product: 100% Organic Vietnamese “Luong” bamboo.
- Healthy choice: naturally anti-microbial, anti-bacterial and less porous than traditional woods.
- Easy to maintain: water-proof and easy to clean.
- Strong and Durable: Durable, wear-resistant, Anti-abrasion, Insect-free. Bamboo is 27% harder than oak and 13% harder than maple.
- High density, high hardness, pressure resistance.
- Natural beauty: distinctive and exotic appearance, the beauty of natural bamboo will enhance interior architecture while remaining true to its natural origins. Compared to vertical bamboo flooring, horizontal bamboo floor grain is more obvious, providing a more bamboo textured appearance. If customer want anyone can realise the floor is made of bamboo then horizontal grain is the right choice.
- Easy installation: DIY Easy installation.
- Use for home, hotel, restaurants etc, bamboo flooring boasts a unique appearance that is complimentary to many decors.